Author: Cambria Hebert (Death Escorts, #1)
Publication date: February 15th, 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance with paranormal, thriller and mystery elements
Love or Death? A simple question really. The choice seems obvious. But. What if you never knew love, what if your life was spent just trying to survive? What if you knew your fate before you were fully grown?
And then you died.
And you were given another chance. A better chance.
This new life depended upon one thing: your job. And so you agreed. You thought it would be simple. You thought it would be cut and dry.
It never is.
And now you are left holding the fate of someone else in the palm of your hand and you have to make the ultimate choice.
Love or Death?
Author. Blogger. Latte Sipper.
Cambria Hebert is an author who wrote her first book at the age of fifteen. It was terrible. But the passion for writing never went away so years later when she opened her laptop and started typing she worked until she wrote a book that she hopes everyone will be as excited about as she is.
Cambria is obsessed with werewolves and is terrified of chickens (they are creepy!)She is an animal lover that would choose coffee over food and her favorite TV show is the Vampire Diaries (Hell-O Damon!)
Get to know the author
Readers have a great privilege of stepping directly into an author’s mind. They have in front of them in black and white what someone else was thinking and feeling as they were writing. It’s actually pretty personal.
But even though you read the thoughts that swirl through an author’s mind doesn’t mean you really know them, because the thoughts and feelings they write are usually a character’s.
I think sometime’s reader’s wonder about the person behind the book. The author.
So in today’s post I am going to tell you 10 things about me that you don’t know.
10 things about Cambria
- My favorite TV show is Vampire Diaries. Seriously. Love.
- I have an irrational fear of chickens. Nasty things.
- My favorite food of all time is cereal. (Any kind)
- When I write I wear a hoodie and flip the hood up over my head. It blocks out distractions.
- I’m extremely stubborn. (Yep, I’m a Taurus)
- I can be superstitious.
- I hate clutter. (That show hoarders gives me hives).
- I use Proactiv because I suffer from acne. (notice I said suffer. I mean really, is it fair I am 31 and still have to have it??)
- In March I am moving. It will be my 5th move in 11 years. (Husband is a Marine)
- I’m obsessed with my Iphone. Best invention ever.
And those are ten things about Cambria Hebert.
Now tell us one thing about you!